ELIGIBILITY DATES FOR AMERICAN LEGION MEMBERSHIP
Eligibility Requirements for American Legion Membership If you are currently on active duty, serving the United States honorably, anywhere in the world, or have served honorably during any of the following eligible war eras, we invite you to become a member of The American Legion. WE WANT YOU!
You may call the Adjudant's office (541 451-1351) or stop by the Post at 480 S.Main St. Lebanon, Or.
. April 6, 1917 to Nov. 11, 1918 (World War I)
· Dec. 7, 1941 to Dec. 31, 1946 (World War II)
· June 25, 1950 to Jan. 31, 1955 (Korean War)
· Feb. 28, 1961 to May 7, 1975 (Vietnam War)
· Aug. 24, 1982 to July 31, 1984 (Lebanon / Grenada)
· Dec. 20, 1989 to Jan. 31, 1990 (Panama)
· Aug. 2, 1990 to today (Gulf War / War On Terrorism)
Are you a male descendant, including stepsons and adopted sons, of a veteran eligible for membership in The American Legion?
Are you a mother, wife, daughter, sister, granddaughter, great-granddaughter, or grandmother of a member of The American Legion, or deceased veteran who served in the U.S. Armed Forces during the listed war eras?
If you answered yes, we would like to have you join the American
Legion, Auxiliary, or S.A.L., of Santiam Post #51 Lebanon, Oregon.
Membership & Dues
S.A.L. JR. $13.00
Auxiliary (NEW) $32.00
Auxiliary (ANNUAL) $30.00
Auxiliary JR. $5.00
Carry an application in your wallet.